The monetary system of Guatemala is decimal based, with the primary unit of Guatemalan money being called the Guatemalan Quetzal. The names and relative values of the coins depicted above are, from left to right:
- One Centavo - 1/100 of a Quetzal
- Five Centavos - 5/100 of a Quetzal
- Ten Centavos - 10/100 of a Quetzal
- Twenty-five Centavos - 25/100 of a Quetzal
- Fifty Centavos - 50/100 of a Quetzal
- One Quetzal - 100/100, 1 full Quetzal
Please note that this listing only includes the coins in circulation. There will be paper money circulating as well.Coin collectors who are looking for Guatemala Coin Values will find them at Don's World Coin Gallery.