The monetary system of Eritrea is decimal based, with the primary unit of Eritrean money being called the Nakfa. The names and relative values of the coins depicted above are, from left to right:
- One Cent - 1/100 of a Nakfa
- Five Cents - 5/100 of a Nakfa
- Ten Cents - 10/100 of a Nakfa
- Twenty-five Cents - 25/100 of a Nakfa
- Fifty Cents - 50/100 of a Nakfa
- One Hundred Cents - 100/100, 1 full Nakfa
Please note that this listing only includes the coins in circulation. There will be paper money circulating as well.Coin collectors who are looking for Eritrea Coin Values will find them at Don's World Coin Gallery.