The monetary system of the East Caribbean States is decimal based, with the primary unit of East Caribbean money being called the Dollar. The names and relative values of the coins depicted above are, from left to right:
- One Cent - 1/100 of a Dollar
- Two Cents - 2/100 of a Dollar
- Five Cents - 5/100 of a Dollar
- Ten Cents - 10/100 of a Dollar
- Twenty-Five Cents - 25/100 of a Dollar
- One Dollar - 100/100, 1 full Dollar
Please note that this listing only includes the coins in circulation. There will be paper money circulating as well.Coin collectors who are looking for East Caribbean Coin Values will find them at Don's World Coin Gallery.