The monetary system of Brazil is decimal based, with the primary unit of Brazilian money being called the Real. The names and relative values of the coins depicted above are, from left to right:
- One Centavo - 1/100 of a Real
- Five Centavos - 5/100 of a Real
- Ten Centavos - 10/100 of a Real
- Twenty-Five Centavos - 25/100 of a Real
- Fifty Centavos - 50/100 of a Real
- One Real - 100/100, 1 full Real
Please note that this listing only includes the coins in circulation. There will be paper money circulating as well.Coin collectors who are looking for Brazil Coin Values will find them at Don's World Coin Gallery.