The monetary system of Barbados is decimal based, with the primary unit of Barbadian money being called the Barbadian Dollar. The names and relative values of the coins depicted above are, from left to right:
- One Cent - 1/100 of a Barbadian Dollar
- Five Cents - 5/100 of a Barbadian Dollar
- Ten Cents - 10/100 of a Barbadian Dollar
- Twenty-Five Cents - 25/100 of a Barbadian Dollar
- One Barbadian Dollar - 100/100, 1 full Barbadian Dollar
Please note that this listing only includes the coins in circulation. There will be paper money circulating as well.Coin collectors who are looking for Barbados Coin Values will find them at Don's World Coin Gallery.